Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My First Post!

Hey everyone, it's Tori Talia.  I've always had an interest in writing and figured I should have a central place for all my updates, so here I am!  :)  I'll be using this blog to let you know when I have new updates, answer any fan questions, and post the random things that pop up in my head during the day.

It's been a week since I've had my clips4sale account up and running and I have to say I am absolutely overwhelmed by the positive responses I've received from everyone!  You guys have been so supportive and I am thrilled to already have fans.  :)  All of the great compliments have inspired me to do more clips and branch out into picture sets and maybe some cam shows in the future, so you'd better stay tuned!

On a more personal note, I'm 25 and happily live with my 14 year old pit/boxer mix named Maggie, who is my one and only baby.  <3  I own a house and live here with two friends which can be kind of awkward at times, but who can hate on the rent money?  Hehe.  When I'm not working, I like to travel and visit friends and family, shop, party every so often, sleep, film new clips, and of course, EAT!  I'm a pretty open book, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

XO,
Tori Talia

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely beautiful. I feel like I'm tainting you just by talking to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, why thank you! :) But you are definitely not tainting me just by talking to me. Hehe. I'm pretty taint-resistant. :P

    XO,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete