Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am Thoroughly Convinced I'm Dying

Mostly because I never, ever get sick.  And guess what?  I'm sick.  Some HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE cold/virus/bacteria thing has been going around here and after avoiding it for nearly two months, it's finally hit me.  :(  Of course, since I never get sick, I don't know how to deal with being sick, so I regress to five years old and whine and complain and pout a lot.

Who knows when I'll get over this and be back up and running full speed.  I don't have insurance because my job doesn't offer it and I couldn't afford it anyways, like a shit ton of Americans, so if anyone has any extra antibiotics they wanna send my way (*cough*I REALLY NEED A Z-PACK*cough*), please do so.  And because I'm sick and I'm pretty sure guys aren't into snotty girls with swollen sinuses, it looks like I'll be taking an unfortunate hiatus from JustBBWCams.com and from making new vids.  Luckily, I have a few that I haven't uploaded yet, so stay tuned for those!  I'm down, not out.

Talk to you all later!

XO,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment