Monday, June 13, 2011

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

Whew!  My whirlwind of a weekend is really starting to catch up with me.  It was SO worth it, though.  :)  I went to visit Kellie Kay this weekend, driving Friday after my "day job" and came home at 8 am! Sunday morning for my sister's graduation.  It's always a good time when we're together - lots of laughs, getting into interesting (and usually hilarious) situations, copious amounts of food, and of course, a little bit of modeling on the side. 

I am so happy to announce that I've finally done my first photoshoot, thanks to the fabulous Kellie Kay!  It was a little nerve wracking at first, but with her help, along with Lizzi Lodi's, I finally got the hang of it.  Strangely enough, I look far less nervous WITHOUT my clothes on than I did when we started.  Hehe.  Since I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to go through and weed out the bad ones, but if I can keep my eyes open tonight, I'll post a few previews.

I'm also preparing to upload a few new videos to my clips4sale account.  There's quite a variety, so there should be a little something for everyone.  :)  Of course, I'll let you know when they're up!

Sorry about the lack of blog updates over the past few days - not only was I busy, but I couldn't figure out why I wasn't able to log in, much less post!  Life was so much easier in the Myspace era, when I actually knew a little bit of html and a few tips and tricks to help me get around the internet.  Now so much has changed and I haven't kept up on it, so I get frustrated and ignore the issue until it fixes itself.  Or until I actually have a second to sit down and figure out what seemingly mindless step I'm doing wrong.  :P  But I seem to be back up and running now.

XO,
Tori Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment